Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meeting and Listening to Sandy and Steve Verhault-Ward 3 Precinct 5




While walking on Elmwood Avenue, I was fortunate to run into Sandy Verhault, just parking her car at her house on Highland and Elmwood Avenue. Of course, it was a pleasure to see Sandy.
, and meet the neighbor.

She invited in to rest my bones and have a refreshment. This gave me the opportunity to see her husband Steve, who I haven't seen for some time. I also got a chance to see their kids, who are now young adults.

While listening to Sandy and Steve share their ideas, views, concerns and plans, I realized the importance Ward 3 residents to elect a city councillor that is passionate about their interests. I also realize that I am the candidate who will represent them effectively and efficiently.


No comments:

Post a Comment