Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank you for Your Support


  • I have so many people to thank! I'm humbly grateful you so many people who have always encouraged me to look forward.
    I would not have been effective in relating my plan, without the great campaign committee. My team was made up of the complexion and heartbeat of Quincy and Ward 3. I would like to first thank the following people on the team who are loyal and committed to a better Quincy:

    Committ...See More
     ·  ·  · 4 minutes ago
  • This is why I'm also proud and motivated to run:

    (no subject) Inbox
    Noreen Adukonis <nadukonis@hotmail.com> Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
    To: "John C. Cain" <john.c.cain@comcast.net>
    ...See More
     ·  ·  · 18 minutes ago
  • Another very much appreciate email from Frank Pereto:

    A Noble Effort
    Inbox
    x
    ...See More
     ·  ·  · 23 minutes ago
  • John I was totally shocked! Quincy loss a great opportunity to be lead by a man who's heart envelopes the City of Quincy. John your guidance and knowledge would have been an incredible "plus" for the City you call home...please don't stop tying...the City needs you !!!
     ·  · See Friendship · 4 hours ago
    • You like this.
  • Keep the faith John. You ran a great campaign and can be proud of yourself and the strong support of your family and friends.
     ·  · See Friendship · 5 hours ago
    • You like this.
  • From a great friend and neighbor, Joe Hern:

    Thanks, Man!
    Inbox x

    ...See More
     ·  ·  · 5 hours ago
  • John Cain was tagged in Erin Kathleen's album.
    The progression of my fall events are making me very nervous. These are the most random of pictures from my phone. Enjoy!
    12 hours ago
  • Very proud of you John. I know how hard you worked. If all the hardest workers were elected this time...we would have an outstanding city council. Keep on doing good things for our city.
     ·  · See Friendship · 16 hours ago near Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment