Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"I Need Your Help!"





      “I Need Your Help”

 
Ward 3 City Council Candidate, 
John C. Cain, jr.

Dear Ward Three Resident:


 I’m sure you have other things to do than to be home when I stop by to introduce myself. After two attempts, I would like to ask for your vote and support, to become Quincy’s next Ward 3 City Councillor. Though I respect the incumbent, who has held the position for 10 years, it is truly time for a new face to have the opportunity to provide progressive leadership & representation for the ward.

If you have computer access, please visit my website at:


 http://www.electjohncain.webs.com ; and my blog at:


 http://www.johncainforward3.blogspot.com , and


 Facebook,at: johncainforward3.



I respectfully ask that you consider supporting my election
by participating. Thank you.

Name: ________________________________  


Address:____________________________________

City, State, Zip: _______________________________ Telephone / Day: ____________________


Evening / Phone:  ________________Cell: __________________


Email: ______________________


Are You Already Registered to Vote? ___ Do You Need A Form? ______


I / We Plan to Vote For John Cain ______


Number of Voters In The Household ____


Do You Need an Absentee Ballot(s)? ____       How Many? ____


Putting a bumper sticker on my car: Yes ___      Place a sign on your lawn       Yes ____

Host a get together at my house:     Yes ___         Work at the polls on election: Yes ____


Write Dear Friend post cards            Yes ____


Give rides on Election Day                Yes ____


Make telephone calls: Yes ____   Distribute campaign literature the neighborhood: Yes ___

I will make a donation/contribution of: $ _____________  


Method:    Check __   **PayPal___    Cash____

Payable to: Committee to Elect John Cain

**The PayPal “donate” button is available on our website at: http://www.electjohncain.webs.coms   


or 
Mail your check to: Attention, Manuel C. Garrido, Treasurer
                                               23 Piermont Street
                                               Quincy, MA 02170
                                                   THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment